Institute on the Environment - Ecolab Scholarships
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Institute on the Environment’s Ecolab Experiential Education Sustainability Scholarship. Please be sure to review all information about the program before applying and be sure that you meet the following criteria.
This application includes a series of essay questions. You can save and return to your application once you have started.
To Submit, navigate back to this page upon completing the application.
- You are registered full-time in a degree program at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities and continue to be each semester for which you are seeking scholarship funds.
- You are an undergraduate student and have completed a minimum of 30 credits by the end of Spring Semester. You have academic good standing.
- You have a demonstrated interest in and/or passion for learning the skills and knowledge needed to put sustainability into practice, solve pressing environmental challenges in Minnesota and globally, or finding solutions for our world’s grand environmental challenges.
- You agree to create a final report in the form of a digital story or written blog article with a photo of your experiential education opportunity towards the end of the scholarship cycle.
- More information about Scholarship Eligibility & Preference can be found here.
-These scholarships are reserved for students with demonstrated financial need.
You must have a current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Minnesota Dream Act application on file at the University of Minnesota. You can check with One Stop to confirm your FAFSA or Minnesota Dream Act status. You can learn more about financial aid eligibility criteria here: https://onestop.umn.edu/finances/eligibility-financial-aid.
Please be prepared to describe how you finance your education.
If you have questions about your eligibility or the scholarships, please e-mail email@example.com.